AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

Just SO GOOD to see.... ! this will be a w/e of celebration....

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Just SO GOOD to see.... ! this will be a w/e of celebration.

Latest infill drill results are WEEKS OVERDUE, so it has to be the market expectation of that news that is at least partially driving it.

Delay may have been partly caused by a decision to recalculate the HG JORC before the release, which is consistent with their aim to upgrade to JORC 300k ton HG before mining starts.

The buyer with his constant million orders at 2.1 was punting on the results coming Now and that they are Good... which seems a pretty good bet to me.

It might be too much to expect that the Trial Mining Permit has arrived as well, but that is always possible. That is also way overdue.

Then again, news on additional Carajas ground, farm-out of Touro, and Bahai project ..... all possibles... and who know what other Strong news flow.

Will the news be before close today? or after so that everyone has a chance to digest it over the w/end before lining up on Monday ?

Anyway... a great day and reassuring. Yes it is true sometimes runs can have no substance, but I don't care in this case. It is a move UP. Can retire to beach this arvo.. with a cold one and a smile!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.