GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

breaking out, page-24

1. 1,127 Posts.

Raks
    Yes, just about every thing you say is true. The behaviour of the GDN management has been deplorable. (You have been there all along I think.) GDN holders will never
    forget the supposed Long March to Leadville in well no.1.
    We marched through the last quarter, Xmas, New Year and thru Easter waiting for the results... next Friday, next
    Monday etc. .....And all the time management KNEW that the well had been stuffed up & didn't tell us. So Raks remembers it well.

tcf'
    I admire your loyalty & tenacity . You seem to be the lone member of the GDN fan club at the moment. I remember in the past there were whole legions of noisy supporters.
    Despite the horrible behaviour of the management, I remain a strong supporter of GDN, not because of the aforementioned bad boys, but because I really believe there is a big gas field there which I HOPE is eventually developed by GDN - & not Delta Oil, Buffaloe Bill or Jedd Clampett.

About 1842 a British army of 10,000 invaded Afghanistan and only 2 returned alive to India. I hope I am one of the few to return safely from this hazardous expedition. "Jack be nimble/Jack be quick/" is not my style.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.