GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

breaking out, page-35

1. 23,992 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    Thanks MD,
    Yes, some people do have short memories -
    like Para #1 - the Utah gazettes had drilling notices of failures days before the ASX were notified, so that some advantaged/ in the know people could sell out (proven and documented fact - not a downramp)

Para #2 - placement to sophs or via Petersons at 11c from memory - massive selling one Friday afternoon signalled it was time to leave the ship around 19.5c (again only from memory - but within a cent!)
    Surprise surprise, not long after that the ann came that they'd missed target - where WAS the blasted Alkali Gulch?!!
    (Maxwell Smart voice: "We missed it by that much!)

Then there's the posters never heard from before who appear near each drill, with much expertise - drillers for Santos, or Shell, or anybody that sounds legit, and we can easily fall for them being genuine! I could look up the ones from last time - I even pout one on my favourites as he seemed to know what he was talking about....and in hindsight, probably did, but for all the wrong reasons!!

Each time they are working from a different prioce level - it's a lot lower this time than Para#2 and Para #2 was lower than para #1 - that should be ringing some alarm bells too -

BUT - as I stated to all, trade it if you want, just know when to fold 'em!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.