PAA 6.98% 23.0¢ pharmaust limited

Breaking out, page-3

1. 1,626 Posts.
    Wow, arent we alive tonight, @bsredoje, mate I wish everybody success and happiness and most of all patients good health,

What I think everybody is forgetting is income from epichem should expand, which is what I am most interested in, moving to bigger premises. Announcing partner was obviously another catalyst for investors to really step up and take this company seriously now.

I think novartis is a big catalyst aswell, have done my research on what they bring to the company but everybody seems to only look at japanese partner.

To me the CR has obviously brought much needed funds to the business for growth. The placement was oversubscribed so Roger could have issued more but chose not to, ask yourself why, I don't think they are here for a pip profit like some people, they are existing investors, obviously extremely happy with what PAA has achieved in the last two years.

I think everybody needs to chill and have a Tim Tam or something, honestly was impressed with todays trading, I actually was expecting a day like today, yesterday, but I suppose it shows we have solid investors who weighed up the pro's, read the announcement and decided to buy today instead of being impulsive, hopefully it continues and the pessimists actually get a life and realise this company is just starting to fly, you have a chance to get in.

It has been building momentum nicely and is certainly not a pump and dump, believe me seen many of them. If I see a ridiculous pump happening I will be the first to admit it. It has been constant buying over the last month, controlled and in line with speculation on canine results and previous two announcements.

Where do I think the sp could go who knows, I have watched about 50 different companies double and triple in the last 6 months on less potential.

so @bsredoje saying that paa could not be a 50 mil or more company in a very short period is ridiculous, with the right news, patient and canine results anything is possible. If some that are posting here tonight wish to take profit, good luck to you, everybody has a right to do what they think is best for them, just don't come on the forum and downramp after.

To me that is just biting the hand that fed you, people here are seeing through it thank god.

Good luck to all involved, good and continued health to patients, thanks to Roger and David for their hard work, and wish them continued success.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PAA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.0¢
Change
0.015(6.98%)
Mkt cap ! $109.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 23.0¢ 21.5¢ $348.4K 1.572M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 44610 22.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
23.0¢ 293683 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.08pm 14/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PAA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.