FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Breaking Surf News, page-39

1. 4,929 Posts.
    Hi KKW,
    I am not a shorter by the way, everytime I try and trade a stock I hurt badly.

What you are talking about unfortunately are the rules of engagement and I hate it too. ASIC don't do anything, I think because they play within the rules. I have seen brokers decimate stocks, especially if they believe they have supported a stock and miss out on deals like CR or believe they don't have transparency.

In any case, this is what I do know, if any company listed on disallowed performs to market expectations then most stock holders are happy because it finds its support and true value eventually. The focus primarily should always be on company performance and hitting or beating the metrics and deadlines. That my friend will almost always make the SP look after itself. The market (brokers) aren't stupid in valueing a company and bringing it to its true worth. This next bit of drilling if successful will do that.

Also remember you will never get rid of shorters, people want to sell, whether the stock is undervalued, valued correctly or even moreso overvalued. Successful results and real money in the bank account will rid FAR of the latter if anyone thinks that. Shorters or no shorters.

The reason we have so many stoicks on the short queue is that this stock has got the minds of retail investors and that's the kill zone for all shorters. Ehy because retail investors panic on the slide and frankly that has nothing to do with fundamentals.

The flip side is if the JV doesn't come up trumps in this lot of appraisals the shorters and retail investors will disappear in droves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.