oilman,and welcome back spazz!!!!I believe that the deals in...

1. 517 Posts.
    oilman,

and welcome back spazz!!!!

I believe that the deals in vietnam(multimedia company), and the two mou's in china(company name we don't know of yet) will be on there way soon. WE have been told that we MAY or SHOULD here about the new China MOU's by the end of JUNE, which is fast approaching!

As far as a share spike......... I would think that the closure of those three deals will send this thing higher. So far all of the rev with this compnay is coming from the first deal in Vietnam and the sipme deal(sipme only 6000 subscribers).

With the baipin deal now finalized we are looking at 2000 sales associates in the field peddling voip to internet capable households. With that many in the field the numbers shoudl be awesome goign forward in CHina. JUst do some simple math if each sales associate does 10 000 in sales a year , which is nothing, that is 20 million in revenue. If they each sale 30 000 a year that is 60 million in rev and so on.

Now that Baipin is closed rev should start rolling in from there in the next six months. And once the other three mou's close and they start producing we should have a nice tidy rev stream.

And where I really get excited is this. This is jus tthe begining. Once they prove their model they will replicate elswhere. Piggy backing services throughout the area via JV!!!

I can't see how we can miss here

Drew

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.