In their defense oilman. It doesn't really do them much good to...

1. 517 Posts.
    In their defense oilman. It doesn't really do them much good to ramp their prospects with the rev figures they ahve at this point. If they ramp it , it will just fall back to its real value, or where the market feels it is worth at this point - 2.3 to 2.8 . I believe once you see the mou's in china close and in vietnam you will see a lot more promoting going on. AS you have seen these guys have gone about their business very methodically. I would much rather have the managment we have than a few blow hearts shouting at the tops of their lungs when the goods haven't been sealed. Once it is sealed they won't need to blow their horns the business will do the speaking. This is what we are all waiting for.

So far we have seen numbers out of vietnam and sipme. THAT IS IT! Baipin I believe is going to be huge. WE will have to see what the sales associates do in the cokming months. i am sure there will be an ann updating their progress as the numbers start to come in.

NOw do not get me wrong I am a BIG BELIEVER in this company and I believe WE WILL see 30 cents in the future. Maybe much much higher. Of course that is my opinion. WIth that said it does not take a rocket science to do the numbers that will be coming after they close these deals. And as I ahve stated before this is the begining of this emerging enterprise! I am pretty darn happy to be with these guys and I intend that it is going to make me a rich man!

I thank those who have tipped me on this.

DYOR

Drew

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.