Breaking: Trump accepts defeat, page-28

1. 81,439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 75

I guess we are seeing movement in the loss/defeat acceptance process

this - to me would be in the part of where he's accepted he's been beaten and is now in the angry phase where he's in the ---

'I'll get you.......' or 'I'll.... get you one day'

part of the story

at least it shows movement

I would halfway expect a drop into some sort of depressive phase in the not too distant future.

He's pretty classic really ---------

first - denial --------------------- there he was on the golf course - ignoring it

(interesting you could see the odd angry swing - or at least, that's what I 'thought' I might be seeing).

Now, he looks very much like he's in the angry phase ---------- meaning - beyond a phase that I call 'reality' or 'acceptance' - but, it's not the true and real acceptance phase - it's just an early - realisation phase.

my feeling is that the next phase is up for 'who knows' - because he's different -

I could see that in his mind (unconsciously) - he may find that running for 2024 is really - just a fantasy and an anger response -------- a phase that will pass -

and, if so - then, he may well pass into a big down phase - a depressive gulf

or, his fantasy might build into a determined folly, a compulsion -----------

hard to say which

I really do feel sorry for him ------------ I have lived with that (lived with someone like that) --------- it's not easy

and, bloody beware the people who walk away from him - omg - will they ever be the enemy forever

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.