BMN 1.61% $3.05 bannerman energy ltd

Thanks MufcredsAlthough I must admit to some frustration that...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    Thanks Mufcreds

Although I must admit to some frustration that the market still hasn't rated BMN fully. Patience, patience! :)

As for the Commsec $25k T3 trading. I do it all the time with my Commsec account. As much as I hate Commsec I enjoy this feature & use it to the full to day-trade. Try this link to their download page:
    https://www.comsec.com.au/Public/JoinNow/FormsAndBrochures.aspx

Then click on the 914k Client Guide PDF, and go to page 39, where you will find this under the heading: Deposits For Trades.

Just beware that if you havent got the $25k in you nominated account, you MUST sell on the same day as you buy!! If you hold overnight & only sell on T2 or T3, they will still setle the PURCHASE & dock your account on T3, even if you have sold the shares, as they will only credit your account with the proceeds of the sale 3 days after the SELL!!

However if you just daytrade, ie., buy $25k worth of shares in the morning & then sell them in the afternoon for a profit, they will do the settlement of BOTH buy & sell on T3, and cancel each other out ... they will then just deposit the profit in your account on T3.

Hope that helps

Cheers for now

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.05
Change
-0.050(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $537.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.11 $3.12 $3.03 $429.0K 139.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4378 $3.03

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.05 23816 14
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.21pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.