BMN 8.66% $3.27 bannerman energy ltd

JJTo each his own ... I only trade with the $25k on daily rising...

1. 12,454 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 265
    JJ

To each his own ... I only trade with the $25k on daily rising stocks on bullish days. I also have to be in at the screen all day. I dont buy & leave etc.

And no interest charged ... how can they, after all they only need the money on T3. If its not there on that day you get pinged!!

FSS

How can you have "$10k owing from various other trades I've made over the last few weeks"?

WEEKS! It only takes 3 days to settle a trade! If you are trading each day and you have settlements over-crossing each other, then you should keep an open spreadsheet to keep tabs of your balance.

At 5.30pm each night settlements occur, and each evening at that time you should either have a credit, or a ZERO debit.

From that point, each and every day, you can use $25k to trade without have the cash in your account. NOT PER TRADE ... Just $25k!!!

But as I said, dont hold overnight or you will be paying penalty fees & interest if the $25k is not there on T3

The downside to all this is that Commsec's website was designed by Fred Flintstone, and belongs in the caveman era. I refuse to open a bank account with these incompetents, so I have an ANZ as my settlement account, and I have to keep a separate spreadsheet to make sure I dont go into debit at any given settlement time... just ridiculous.

I only have a Commsec account as I am forced to by my SMSF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.27
Change
-0.310(8.66%)
Mkt cap ! $499.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.30 $3.40 $3.23 $6.799M 2.065M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 24450 $3.27

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.28 20000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BMN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.