QPN 27.3% 0.8¢ quest petroleum nl

breakout 0.009, page-16

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well sellers getting consistently swallowed at 0.009c indicates to me that a 0.01c is at significant risk of being taken out ...

I like a few others on this thread are significantly in the black and also of the opinion that this stock is just starting its run north here...So not selling for a while yet...

Now someone did say that the land holding was greater than that of NSE ($176m Mcap approx) in the Canning basin but slightly less than that of BRU ($616m Mcap Approx) but QPN is likely to have superior quality ground to both of NSE/BRU individually, and QPN is, in the proximity of infrastructure to monetise quickly and Gas/Oil finds.

So with QPN Mcap currently around 20m @ 0.01c where will it eventually end up? ...hmmm difficult one

My logical -guess- is initally is that it should have a Mcap somewhere between the two NSE & BRU but perhaps North of BRU after some decent Gas hits are encountered given the infrastructure in place. This is of course some way off. Ie, many months or years into the future.

All is IMHO, DYOR to Confirm

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QPN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.