NGI 0.76% $2.00 navigator global investments limited

Good morning Pviews.One thing I have noticed, is that HFA...

1. 2,892 Posts.
    Good morning Pviews.

One thing I have noticed, is that HFA management have been very tight lipped since their share price tanked.

I have a few theories on this, all of them positive for current owners, and in part the reason for me buying a responable sized holding myself.

Are you able to point me to where they have stated that the dividend was being suspended due to a Westpac requirement as per debt roll over? I have seen no evidence of this. To my knowledge, that is speculation.

Just as my statement that I believe they will reinstate the dividend sooner than most here believe....my speculation.

Interst costs for the previous year were $2.8m. This will be larger this year. EBITDA before normalised items of between $48-54m...with a NPAT of between $28-32m.

I attended a presentation in February where Spencer Young made comment about how easily the company can service such a relatively small gearing cost....so he clearly didnt see it as an issue.

Reinstating the dividend will be the quickest strategy for them to get the shareprice back towards $1.
    Also, since management own a bucket load of stock, this would be in their interest from a cashflow perspective as well.

Lets see where we are at the end of the year.

I recently sold at parcel at around 19c, because I wanted to buy some more INT, but the balance is in my bottom draw, not selling for the next 2 years.

Kiril.

I hold.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NGI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.00
Change
0.015(0.76%)
Mkt cap ! $974.8M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.98 $2.00 $1.95 $1.899M 963.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3594 $1.97

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.00 4505 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NGI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.