1MC 3.33% 2.9¢ morella corporation limited

breakout alert, page-148

1. 6,296 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    Hi there. It's very true and they have already closed well over a thousand.

I have seen those mines and talked to people that have worked in them, even had a tsingtao with them when they came home from work. In the same north China village that I had a beer with them I saw more solar on roofs than I have ever seen anywhere else. Those guys were risking their lives for 5000 RMB a month when the average income in a village was 1000 RMB. When I talked of the dangers they just laughed because the money was just too much temptation

You have to understand what kind of mines they are talking about. These are tiny and dangerous mines dotted all over the country supplying local areas Many Chinese have died in them,. Very inefficient, dirty and not what you imagine as a mine.

So yes. they are going to close thousands of these and replace them with cleaner and larger mines where necessary. It's not the big deal the media makes out.

They are also closing many coal fired power stations as well but building new super large ones.

China knows the days of dirty inefficient coal are totally finished. They are also taking up renewable s at an alarming rate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.