SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Breakout at 1.3c on Vol upTrend coming ??, page-523

1. 5,038 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 454
    Hi @zero2a$mill,

Just to try & clarify things for you

656.776M shares currently in issue.

Consideration to be issued for the purchase of Syntonic (dependent on approval at an EGM) 1,200 M shares.

Performance rights to be granted to the directors & other key personnel in 3 equal installments is 500 M shares in total (provided 3 key metrics are achieved within the time-frames stated, if any are not achieved then deduct 166.7M shares for each metric failure).

Transaction fees 60M shares to be issued to advisers, project introductory's etc (again dependent on approval at an EGM for the deal going ahead).

Transaction options to be granted to advisers etc 25M exercise-able @ 2 cents.

General capital raising (Placing) of between 25 & 50 M shares @ 2 cents via a prospectus to comply with ASX listing rules (using 37.5M for now as its the midpoint).

Maximum number of shares that will be in issue on approval of the transaction is 1.954 Billion shares, + 500M performance rights & 25M options.

Fully diluted (ie all shares issued) is 2.479 Billion shares.

So once the stock relists, if the share price was 5 cents for example the market cap of the company would be A$97.713M.

The fully diluted market cap would be A$123.963M (which is the figure you tend to use when anyone makes an offer for a company, because they account for the shares that are "in the money" due to the terms of the offer).

I'm still not sure that the placing price will be 2 cents, I think it will be higher at an as yet unidentified price. They are using 2 cents because that is the minimum figure allowed (see chapter 12 of the listing rules, page 22 or 23 & note 80 on the 2 cent rule).

LOTM
    Last edited by Last of the Mohicans: 19/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.