SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Breakout at 1.3c on Vol upTrend coming ??, page-565

1. 7,746 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 156
    Wile PSF still looks the good's to me, i think there is just not enough info to put a value on it... In a few week's time we will get though...

I hear a lot people talking about the shares on offer... Wile i do understand that there will be lot's, i think people need to understand that those shares do have a $ value to add so IMO it's not a bad thing.

In any event HC should be about shearing information with each other and discussing stocks... Just because someone has a heart does mean there word is gold.... All ways do your own research and research any information that is posted instead of taking that post as gospel.

It has been brought to my attention that a prolific poster has had multiple account's and has posted here... Now there could be meany reasons as to why this person had chose to that but let's not focus on that. Just know that there is a few of us that DO NOT condone this sort of behavior and are pretty on the ball to pic it up... It will be reported.

If a company has a bright future, top management/team and no shortage of capital beeing thrown at them from big investors, then you don't need to ramp the hell of it... people will eventually pick up on these things and will make there on conclusions as to why they should buy or sell. The last thing i want is someone that got a case of FOMO put 10- 20k in and has got shaky hands.

And that goes for down ramping... People sometimes don't see the bigger pic and so they post every time they have a brain fart based on nothing, Chart's may provide some guidance on short/ daily movements but again it does not and can not show the bigger pic...

Moving on... I'm not big at chart's but i did notice we bounced of 2.8c... will be looking to see if it does go down, will 2.8c hold again... I think it will and i also think that the person flashing 8 mill shares on Friday morning is still holding which means they are expecting the SP to increase in the short term ... That is all i need to know to keep me in, till we get more info from PSF.

As always IMO and DYOR
    Last edited by mouse: 20/03/16

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.