SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Breakout at 1.3c on Vol upTrend coming ??, page-604

1. 294 Posts.
    Hi xxx

Thank you for your support and interest in Syntonic.

Our Freeway by Syntonic® app downloads in the U.S. market number in the 10,000s on iOS and Android smartphones. However, the U.S. is NOT our principle market for sponsored data where post-paid data is inexpensive compared to household income. Our focus for Freeway by Syntonic is the >2 billion pre-paid subscribers, principally in Southeast Asia and Latin America where data is relatively expensive and where subscribers ration their data usage. Working with U.S carriers, e.g. AT&T, has provided Syntonic a proven carrier-grade solution and credibility to assume business operations with mobile carriers in Southeast Asia and Latin America. For the U.S. market, we are leveraging our U.S. carrier relationships for selling our Syntonic DataFlex® solution that provides split billing on a single smartphone, i.e. business versus personal use.

It has been estimated that the sponsored data market is a $23b opportunity, with $6b identified in Asia by 2019. The sponsored data space is totally greenfield opportunity for Syntonic with little competition. Unfortunately, I'm not permitted to discuss forward looking revenue forecasts.

Best Regards,

Gary Greenbaum

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.