SYT 0.00% 0.1¢ syntonic limited

Breakout at 1.3c on Vol upTrend coming ??, page-84

1. 1,946 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    So the last announcement was to advise that the capital raising planned earlier will be scrapped and now they only require minimal raising as a result of all the revenue ALREADY flooding in!!!! Fact

As a result of this "sooner than expected" revenue (having another drink of my beer.. just wait........... ok let me continue) Both Pacific and Syntonic have "ENOUGH" coin to expand straight into Europe....... hehe, oh and Southeast Asia.. lordy (98% of phones are pre-paid here.. do the research on what this means) AND Latin America. Wowzers!! These opportunities which were recently discussed at Mobile World Congress are "significant" lol Bear in mind it would be unprofessional for them to write "Sh it hot, massive, huge.... instead of significant!!

So... capital requirement is now diddly squat!!

As for Syntonic..... sponsored data will become a US $6b market opportunity in Asia and a US $23b opportunity worldwide by 2019. Indonesia, Philippines, Thailand, and Malaysia represent the world’s highest concentrations of smartphone devices as well as prepaid data plans, making it the most attractive market for sponsored data services. In Indonesia, 98% of mobile plans are prepaid, whereby the consumer purchases data, and rations usage until they’ve reached their limit.

Actually, i might stop here as there is too much to carry on with. Head to this link here to read more about the stuff in the pipeline for Syntonic. Head here to listen to the recent webinar. (check out at 12 mins)

Summary:
    Completion of DD- Done (ann looming)
    Despatch of Notice of Meeting- TOMORROW

Some light reading here too which DOES NOT INCLUDE FREEWAY PLATFORM... another AMAZING platform.

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 5.55.57 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 5.57.28 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 5.58.49 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 5.59.18 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 5.59.52 PM.png

Screen Shot 2016-03-09 at 6.00.07 PM.png

Anyway, do some research and don't panic if your not in as yet... just get in I guess!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.