TLS 0.26% $3.85 telstra group limited

Breakout at 5.43 and new Uptrend continues to 5.67, page-77

1. 572 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    The problem is that a lot of the younger Australians are not taught a lot about financial security - the most your average 15-25 year old knows about setting yourself up for the future is something like "Put away some of your pay check each week in the bank and you'll be financially secure and as soon as you can you should buy a house". Which admittedly, in itself is not an inherently incorrect statement, but explaining something like a dividend or a stock to most people my age is met with blank faces and phrases like "Oh the share market is like gambling", whereas saying "You can have a flat screen TV for FREE WITH NO INTEREST 24 MONTHS" is going to strike a chord. There is absolutely risk in the share market, but right at this stage in my life I think that putting a decent amount of my hard-earned into a spread of income-producing assets (something like TLS) rather than a flat screen TV is going to do me a lot more benefit than letting it sit in a bank at a 2.15% interest rate compounded annually.

Anyway, that's my rant

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.83 $65.77M 17.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64426 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 192676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.