TLS 0.26% $3.85 telstra group limited

absolutely right!!! two thumbs up for you!! the reason why...

1. 246 Posts.
    absolutely right!!! two thumbs up for you!!
    the reason why people react negative to the stock market is because they don't understand it and so they fear it thinking it is dangerous, and yeah when investing one has to consider if the company is a sound reliable company whether the companies core product is in demand will it stay in demand will the demand grow over time.
    currently people are on the property band wagon the reality is that property is very much overpriced, debt levels are much too high and ROI is negative, meaning this is the peak this is as good as it gets and is now much more dangerous the a sound reliable good ROI ( return on investment ) producing share holding like TLS

I am not saying you shouldn't buy a house because you should absolutely buy a house even multiple houses but just no right now, now is the crazy season as warren buffet said be fearful when others are greedy and be greedy when others are fearful

Ps Its soo nice to see some younger people like you investing for your future you will do very well if you stick to your plan

I am 43 and have been retired for 10 years because I worked hard and
    invested my money at an early age and yeah life is good

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.83 $65.77M 17.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64426 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 192676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.