TLS 0.26% $3.85 telstra group limited

Breakout at 5.43 and new Uptrend continues to 5.67, page-79

1. 23,417 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 69
    Having money in the bank is a guarantee that you will lose due to inflation.
    When people tell me investing in the share market is a gamble they have never owned stock and really don't understand,I have been in the share market for around 30 years and there is a difference between speculating and investing,investing for me has been very rewarding while speculating has been a bit patchy.
    Investing in Australian business's is good for the country but speculating in house prices is not in my opinion especially because you do need to get a balance and having too much invested in one investment class can be good if you are nimble but can also be catastrophic if you miss the timing..

When CBA floated we bought 2000 on the float rather than buying a new car and to some extent became addicted to investing because of the returns and kept plowing money in and eventually the returns and saving after 10 years we bought a new car,we can have it all it just means doing a few hard yards and not falling for the latest advertising of the latest must haves.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.85
Change
0.010(0.26%)
Mkt cap ! $44.48B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.87 $3.89 $3.83 $65.77M 17.07M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 64426 $3.84

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.86 192676 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.