SVG 0.00% 2.4¢ savannah goldfields limited

Breakout Begins at .04, page-184

1. 307 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 16
    @melbourne13

For Mining Licence we need to get LAND TITLES thing sorted first. Once all the compensation are in place then it will be back to the government body to stamp it.
    How long it will take for the land titles finalisation?: (I have given myself one month.)
    How long it will take for the government to finalise the whole thing and stamp it?: (I have given myself one month.)

Two things to be done: They can happen in two days as well, but I am telling myself can take 2 weeks/months too; not years mind you.

Share price action is all on the anticipation I think; some investors got in for NZJV drilling and thought some more news will come out soon(like visible high gold grades) that didn't happen and they jumped out of the boat.
    There are many companies in the market especially Lithium sector which is doing really good; I think many investors took there money out for the time being and will return on the next news.
    When we were @0.006c SP strength was very good, but that wave has dipped a bit, we will have a next wave soon and we will have a base between @0.007-0.009. That's when the big/smart money or whatever you want to call it will come in and if ML news come in end of this month or next month then we will have a 800Million shares trade day like CNY had today.

ALL MY THOUGHTS.
    DYOR.
    This stock is not going to make us rich quickly in a day/week, but months of wait can do wonders in this stock. I believe in this stock. BECAUSE FUNDAMENTALS ARE STRONG, AND THEY HAVEN'T CHANGED LATELY.
    ***WE HAVE A POWERFUL RESOURCE @ AGATE WHICH WILL BE EXPANDED MORE.***
    ***NZJV HAS THE POTENTIAL OF ENORMOUS RESOURCE.(yet to be proved)***

***Once we have cash flow come in Coal project will start rolling as well.***

I personally would love to have another project added in the LNY's kitty; lithium etc. Who knows?

GUD LUCK ALL
    HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND.
    CHEERS

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SVG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.746M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $320 13.33K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 29970 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.7¢ 20621 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.08am 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SVG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.