UNT 23.1% 1.6¢ unith ltd

Breakout begins..at 23c, page-230

1. 1,485 Posts.
    There was a segment on the radio (TJ) on the way home today, talking about skills that don't get taught properly in school. The stuff you need to survive in the workforce. Funny enough a lot of listeners were talking about things such as tax.
    When your between the ages of 20-25 and trying to be independant (stubborn) but don't have the money to pay for large charge out rates. Where do you turn for personalised professional advice.
    10 buck tax app?

Will be really interesting to see these pro apps going forward and how they are structured. Not expecting miracles straight out but if they are able to create a strong sense of personal identity through something like a user profile then there is serious potential for recurring revenue.

For example. As part of a very simple user profile they could have:

Occupation
    Income bracket
    Savings or investment preference
    Risk appetite (cash or growth or high growth or speculative)
    Etc

Optional entry fields of course and with nothing too personal or scary.
    The expert would have the skill set to give a more relevant but still general, answer from these basics.

Also there's currently an in app button for either private or personal, which I really like and an inbox. But with the pro apps as pet care they may even be able to go further and have a private message inbox for clients/pet that is more specific. There is a secure sign in for payment here so I can't see why it wouldn't work.
    Vet and health etc apps could also have the same simple profile approach.

I think this is the real challenge, getting that user experience right so that the user feels that it's their own personal pro, at call.

Just a thought anyway. Nothing original but could definitely drive sales. Plenty of possibilities going forward.

I'm sure Dom is all over it

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.003(23.1%)
Mkt cap ! $19.57M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.6¢ 1.4¢ $80.56K 5.428M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 896333 1.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1367272 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.