TYX 10.0% 0.5¢ tyranna resources limited

As far as I can ascertain, the current state of play with the...

1. 3,949 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 502
    As far as I can ascertain, the current state of play with the proposed expansion of the port at Port Bonython is summarised within this recent presentation at the South Australia Transport Infrastructure Summit 2009 on May 13 by the CEO of Flinders Port.

Flinders Ports are "of the view that the Port is feasible. It is a matter of timing
    and that timing is largely dependent on confirmed user volumes"
    The recent firming up of deals with the Chinese can only assist in confirming future volumes through the port.

Furthermore, the next steps are listed as
    •Decision is with Government
    •Environmental Impact Study is on the critical path
    •Community consultation in conjunction with EIS
    •Further discussions/negotiations with potential users
    •Development of interim solutions to assist mine cash flows –Bonython is the only long term solution

In addition, we know that this project has been short-listed to receive funds from Infrastructure Australia. On the surface this would appear to be an appropriate project and I would suggest that if the feasibility study is found to be attractive then Federal funds are likely to follow.

Good luck holders.

There appears to be enough imminent news and positive sentiment in the iron ore sector to maintain the recovery in the share price, assuming the general market remains positive.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $4.47K 1.11M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 7359586 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 12634293 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.55am 02/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.