AXY 0.00% 3.7¢ atom energy limited

There will be a breakout in next 2 weeks I feel as those drill...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    There will be a breakout in next 2 weeks I feel as those drill results will start to bring more interest

All of the report relating to their direction is nothing but super just imagine when they get +1m oz resource and then keep increasing on this, with the geological location its possible to have multi million JORC of gold

As I mentioned before its the best time to get in as it has consoldiated around 10c but resistance is at 12c which should be smashed soon and breathing at around 20c
    For all those who love to pull the pin in their profits by no means please do because when the share register will be quadriple of the amount now you will be paying big for jumping out of this one
    Also worth a mention is the gold price now over $1100 imagine what mc should be with 1moz
    To say mc will be 180m then sp should be $1 so for +1moz its the sky with this one and all this is realistic target

This company is that good that it might get taken by a larger fish for its small mc but by the time they circulate the sp will be miles from here
    Volume hasn't reflected or increased the interest because the drill results haven't shown yet but when they do watch the numbers flow through the volume when heaps more investors get on the gravy train
    no one's even selling after 17c just shows most will hold

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.