AXY 0.00% 3.7¢ atom energy limited

Thankyou waussie for sharing some of my knowlede I don't usually...

1. 315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 228
    Thankyou waussie for sharing some of my knowlede I don't usually post much and consider myself one of those quiet achievers
    I do believe this company to qualify as one of the most underated stocks on our market because it doesn't have a large following at the moment and the funny thing is whoever is new looks at the sell side and say, "alot of people are happy to get rid of their shares for 12c" but if they bought then at 10c its a 20% profit not bad but if they had a little more of that knowledge I'm talking about they are missing out on at least 1000% profit probably because they are day trader happy to make a quick buck

but in hindsight that resistance mark is not big at all it can be swallowed in a days trade and when you look at the general picture they are obviously not associated with this well informed site or I guarentee they will be kicking themselves over the next few short weeks

remember that investing is not supposed to be done in a few days but long term to get the real potential of what you got
    when you buy a house you don't sell it next month because you have a bigger chance of losing but sell it in few years for a nice profit which could change your life

That goes to all the people willing enough to sacrifce some of their money for a better future now I used to be in property but my personal opinion is just a opinion remember but I used to be a muti residential investor worried about interest rates and continual maintenence of things but getting on something like this is job done with no maintenence and it will change your future for those experienced people out their when they bought something and held it thankfully realising its value at a later date, well that will be this stock

everything comes with hurdles or else it would be that easy to make money no one would go to work
    just read up on prior announcements to assess the potential and I know there are others out their that you think are a lot better but thats the name of the game
    its a game of the wise getting in before everyone else does

sorry if I am outspoken again I feel as though there should be more discussions on this particular stock as many people are afriad to express themselves as I have
    some of the other stocks you can't even get through them there is that much posting going on
    so I encourage many people to state their opinions on this one but I suppose it happens after they buy because they want to ramp up the sp so be it, it's encouraging for some and entertaining for others

I know that all holders will be rewarded handsomely!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.