GRY 0.00% 20.5¢ gryphon minerals limited

breakout confirmed. 4m @ 45.59 g/t gold

1. 3,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 776
    GRY Share Price has surged through the 100 day moving average and looking to break through 150 day moving average. Volume increasing. Gold price above US$1400. Gold sector sentiment improving. Naysayers and bears having second thoughts and not wanting to miss the rally. Ignore retrace from profit takers. Top up if you can. Should be going higher IMO.

GRY with approx $50m cash and investments and almost 5m ounces of gold appears to still be hideously undervalued and in a sweet spot for a market cap of only $92m. Enormous long term exploration potential around Banfora if they can just get the production show on the road. Holding out some hope for a left field minimally dilutive funding package involving partial funding from shareholders IFC (World Bank Group) and others or potential merger gaining a large cash balance and longer term project.

The announcment this morning indicated that Drills will start turning again soon. High priority drill targets identified in the Stinger Mineralised Corridor with a new soil geochemical anomaly defined over a +3000m2 area with results up to 16.8 g/t gold.

I liked the ruthless board of directors clean out last month. Dead wood directors gone means conservation of funds and more $$$$ to drill selective high priority targets when discovered.

Mauritania tenements at Tijirit have showed up some potential after all after a ridiculously long wait. New results of 32m @ 1.04 g/t, 6m @ 10.7 g/t and 67m @ 1.16 g/t shows there might just be some potential. Would like to see these tenements either divested or preferably farmed out in the short term to conserve cash but maintain potential long term upside through NSR and small percentage ownership.

Saboussiri and Akjout Copper initial results this quarter. Possibly some Banfora regional exploration results still to come throgh this quarter. Heap leach study results due next quarter has undervalued value kicker potential IMO.

I have been getting a few more at 23 c this morning. Come to papa.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.