NWE 0.00% 5.6¢ norwest energy nl

Any volume and this stock moves. Any serious volume and we are...

1. 108 Posts.
    Any volume and this stock moves. Any serious volume and we are back to 7-8 cents. I'd be surprised is we dont see 7-8c in the very near future.

some facts I have read (mainly form reports and soem snippets of analyst watch lists)

Australia has got estimated potential gas reserves of 400 tcf (trillion cubic feet). EIA estimate.

BPT testing shale flow rates in cooper basin in 2 weeks (will further build interest in shale). An 8 stage test which is probably the most technically important test for shale in Australia to date.

BPT could potentially have pilot production wells up by September this year.

Technologies largely developed and proven in the US already so we can piggy back on those.

If you look at all the current players with shale gas exposure, Norwest has one of the lowest valuations, as well as NSE (I dont hold NSE stocks) so thats pretty good for NWE holders as punters but also importantly investors cotton on.

EIA estimate by 2035 46% of all natural gas production will be shale. If Australia follows suit Norwest is sitting on a very very lucrative asset.

Shale is now approx 23% of US gas production.

US Energy Info Admin just published a 365 page report covering 14 shale regions. The final chapter was on 4 of the largest and most prospective regions which included: the canning and perth basins.

So all up very positive news for Norwest and others with our sorts of exposure. Peter had great forsight in positioning us into these exposures over two years ago.

Do your own research on Norwest and its potential asset base.

CG

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.