TON 9.09% 1.0¢ triton minerals ltd

Breakout Entry on Support - And we have support

1. 24,192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5565
    Well here is a graphic I put together some years ago when I was a 100% STT Breakout trader.

The Idea is you enter in the green boxes immediately after a breakout has occurred on  key resistance levels of a) new short term high (the upper green box) and the break above a descending Short term trendline (Lower Green Box) ... Both the entry zones (highlighted in Green)  have a high statistical probability of the success in a bull market but must have a trailing Stop (corresponding red dots) It is essential to have this trailing stop far enough away from price action not so as no to get triggered prematurely. Notice the stop for the lower support area is below the recent low ... so in our case should be a few ticks below 51c ...probably around 49-47c region I'd say

So now we come to the TON Chart...

Yesterday we had a solid break of the descending Trendline which has been in place since the high of 90.5c and are now placed in the Lower Green box...  It may show some initial weakness early today but suspect it will gather momentum as we go forward to  break north over the coming days weeks.. But you need to have stops in place... just in case

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TON (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.68M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $97 9.685K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 32949 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 171697 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.19am 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TON (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.