ESG 0.00% 86.5¢ eastern star gas limited

breakout from stammlager santos

1. 2,901 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    To all those who wish that Santos never came onto the ESG register or somehow got a 35% chunk of the stupendous Gunnedah Gas JV (aka Narrabri Coal Seam Gas Project) I give you this:-

With the current mystery surrounding DTE and AZO trading halts I resurrect a previous suggestion of mine for the ESG strategic geniuses

GoFor a merger with the Growing DTE with its ex-AOE warrior management - use the Scheme of Arrangement and prove to all and sundry just how powerless the STO measly stake of 19.99% really is compared to the "United Front" of your oft trumpeted 81.07% of the great , good and pompous over 100,000 shareholders. Easier than herding cats to get all those 693 entities to move down the same path. Subtracting the STO stake of 19.99% leaves 61.08% just 13.92% short of The Scheme requirement of 75% of the shares to vote YAY. So you would have to "Talk" to the "Downstairs" <= 100,000 holders and convince only >13.92% of them to support your cause. Santos will be defeated and have to dilute amongst the undead.

A merger proposal installing the DTE management in preference would be a winner. STO would then find itself in the middle shareholding and acreage wise.

When you look at the "Operated CSG Acreage Comparison" Slide 4 of a typical DC Presentation you realise that a really big acreage consolidation play is in progress

(ESG - STO - AZO(DTE)) and STO is well placed to dominate ,participate or sell out. It may be that DTE does the job for DC and finally provokes STO in this current or future action - the DTE management are interested in generating wealth for their shareholders.

The orthodox and the unorthodox circle and renew each other, as a circle has no beginning and no end.
    The rush of water, to the point of tossing rocks about.
    The strike of the hawk, at the killing snap.
    Remember weakness and bizarreness represent not problems but chances to manage the forces that are supposed to be managing you. (after Sun Tzu)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ESG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.