TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Breakout Gap Running, page-108

1. 1,538 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1134
    Of course the extra CR allowance was proposed before the Ohio Creek results. No way they need it once ore from Ohio Creek is fed to the mill which should happen within the next year. But now it makes sense to have the CR flexibility to get a strategic investor onboard at a reasonable price (much much higher than today, you cannot get the volume at this price, the volume being 20% of the company after CR). A strategic investor could be very useful to fight a possible hostile takeover (depending on new drill results and indicated size of the deposit). Of course I have voted  for the allowance as there is no way John Jones is going to allow an unnecessary CR take place.

There might be flexibility for a devidend 12 months down the road, who knows. Even then I do not want one, much better used to grow reserves. Within the next 12 months capital will be very tight. More capital might be available from operations but the capital need of exploration at depth will be huge. So the dividend idea is not something that came to my mind at all. Hopefully it will not be a shrill meeting with unreasonable demands from some shareholders...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.