TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Regarding Gold Price, see my previous postsInitial Post 30 Nov...

1. 106 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 147

Regarding Gold Price, see my previous posts

Initial Post 30 Nov 2018 - Gold will reach $U1270 by Christmas

4 Dec 2018 - Now have $U1,245 hurdle to jump

---

GOLD, so far, so good. With the week closing ABOVE $U1,245, I believe my analysis has been validated. It puts to rest the short term bearish arguments from others commentators/analyst's.  You don't have to be a detailed technical analyst to know that higher highs and higher lows is a good thing for a bullish investor. It is this breakout, as well as other indicators that the "general" investors use, price above 200 day moving average (which @rcman showed us a chart of), which will move money out of other investments into the precious metals market again.

In the coming week, expect GOLD to fall back and test the $1240 to $1245 price range again, and then rise towards $US1,270 in the following week or at the end of this week.

Now TRY share price. Some have questioned what it is going to do now, especially with the delayed drill results. It is my opinion that the TRY share price can easily run up to 18 cents WITHOUT any further drill results in the next month. The liquidity in this stock is very low, and it doesn't take much new money to send it rising. The rising GOLD price will see that new money come in and with the rising SP, it will then hit the dashboards of the fast moving stocks. Don't believe me, look at a TRY price chart for the past years and it will show you (@Samboy69 has posted on this very fact before). Add the right drill results and anything can happen.

And my final teaser, the $US1,270 by Christmas was my conservative estimate. It is well within the realms of possibility of reaching $US1,300, but I think  that figure will be in Jan 2019. 

All the best everyone, and I hope they get those drill results out sooner rather than later.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.