TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

Breakout Gap Running, page-82

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    The first drill hole series was released fast in weeks.
    Expect a staggered set of drill results to flow from now to January.
    Each series release will markup the revaluation of TRY.

Large volume accumulater is back bidding as I said, he never left
    They have been capping it but the volume selling is depleted as RIm Eduardo are gone now and out of the top 20 for a pittance.
    Congrats to Eduardo, he made a $1M gain and misse dout on a $50M gain!
    Commisserations to RIm who bought at 34c and sold at 13c for a $5M loss
    Both could have held on and let the price recover back to 30-80c prior 2016 highs but alas the buyers cheap down here like us will be well rewarded imho.

Saw RSG and RSM do easy 10-20 bagger son that alone, SBM did a incredible 40 bagger run from its lows after lower grade discoveries than the ones TRTY has produced.

Only a matter of time before Rambo starts firing off to 16-17c and then the gapup rerate to 25c-35c I have been calling for the last 6 months. May break out of this range like in 2016 from 20c to 80c with a multibagger. A Disallowed says kojak, why not?!

If GUY SBM RSG PRU are worth $500M-$4,000M why cant TRY if it has the production and cashflow at way higher grades?

Market is realising that TRY is back with a BANG BANG cashflow bullet, strong cashflows, low debt, strong margins, low costs and now with a super high grade super pit discovery of 1Moz+ at Ohio Creek.

yes, this is going to FLY.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 20/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.