TRY 0.00% 3.0¢ troy resources limited

The first drill hole series was released fast in weeks. Expect a...

1. 2,060 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1393
    The first drill hole series was released fast in weeks.
    Expect a staggered set of drill results to flow from now to January.
    Each series release will markup the revaluation of TRY.

Large volume accumulater is back bidding as I said, he never left
    They have been capping it but the volume selling is depleted as RIm Eduardo are gone now and out of the top 20 for a pittance.
    Congrats to Eduardo, he made a $1M gain and misse dout on a $50M gain!
    Commisserations to RIm who bought at 34c and sold at 13c for a $5M loss
    Both could have held on and let the price recover back to 30-80c prior 2016 highs but alas the buyers cheap down here like us will be well rewarded imho.

Saw RSG and RSM do easy 10-20 bagger son that alone, SBM did a incredible 40 bagger run from its lows after lower grade discoveries than the ones TRTY has produced.

Only a matter of time before Rambo starts firing off to 16-17c and then the gapup rerate to 25c-35c I have been calling for the last 6 months. May break out of this range like in 2016 from 20c to 80c with a multibagger. A Disallowed says kojak, why not?!

If GUY SBM RSG PRU are worth $500M-$4,000M why cant TRY if it has the production and cashflow at way higher grades?

Market is realising that TRY is back with a BANG BANG cashflow bullet, strong cashflows, low debt, strong margins, low costs and now with a super high grade super pit discovery of 1Moz+ at Ohio Creek.

yes, this is going to FLY.
    Last edited by Samboy69: 20/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TRY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.