A2M 2.78% $5.25 the a2 milk company limited

I agree with you...however, The fact is Jane dumped her shares...

1. 2,491 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 313
    I agree with you...however, The fact is Jane dumped her shares just after joining the company in one lot which had an effect on the sp and left media, shareholders etc dumbfounded and angry.
    despite that, Jane blurted our at the AGM that she would be selling the next lot
    in this respect..Jane has left a legacy tantamount to fear in shareholders...when will she sell...n what effect will it have on the sp.
    there is no doubt that Jane destroyed any trust we might have in her and she has yet to win it back....this is most people’s perception of her..and this is what Jan has created.
    There is no doubt we are all waiting to see high figures on the 20th but there is concern whether she will sell...so the 20th remains a double edged sword in my opinion. Should be a great day...could turn to custard with Jane.
    unfortunately Jane has shown herself to be a liability..not an asset as yet.
    i agree once she sells her shares to fund whatever it is that is so important....Jane has promised to retain her shares .however Jane is putting us through stress which in my opinion is not acceptable conduct for a ceo.
    we are all on edge due to Jane.

the company will go on to do well...since Jane arrived 6 months ago and until she sells her next load... I havnt liked the company or her that much to be absolutely honest.

this  year will go down as the Jane rotten game player by tennis standards.
    i for one will be happy when she’s sold her shares and starts accumulating... I trust then we can all get back on track. As long as she doesn’t hit us any more curved balls. 
    the year of Jane...such a negative effect for a new ceo. 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A2M (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$5.25
Change
-0.150(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $3.801B
Open High Low Value Volume
$5.38 $5.47 $5.21 $17.99M 3.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1000 $5.24

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$5.26 18554 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A2M (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.