ZLD 3.26% 44.5¢ zelira therapeutics limited

Breakout? Huge $700K buy? in 3 sec?

1. 1,376 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 448
    OK had to have a quick look at what happened at 3pm. Nothing short of huge. Very similar to CAN breaking top boll at 0.5 0.6 a few month ago. Can is now $3.5 headed to $5.

Anyway, my view is somebody got in and within 3 sec bought about $650K worth of ZLD stocks.

It's my own experience and hypothesis but it's technically 3 buys. 1 Buy of 393K at 3.03, one small ish of like 40K, didnt eve count it at 3.04 and then one for 258K at 3.05. Probably about $700K bought in 3 seconds.

Then you had the small fry type of day trader putting in 50K here and there.

Looked at the graph and it tells me if we break a close at 16C a breakout is on the cards.

From a chartist point of view.

- I like the growth canal long term, 10% -20 % a year or so.
    - Seems the market is gearing up to something
    - We could see a run like March 17
    - 14C is the highest close on record so that's an extremely strong sign and bullish
    - Huge volume spike, will bring volume tomorrow
    - A few attentive traders have noticed seeing the volume flow after 3pm

ZLD.JPG

Feels an awful; lot like the kind of signal I usually  buy, Feels very similar to my CAN buy. Now, I'm loaded with ZLD and I believe this is a 20X when they start finding buyers for the IP on insomnia, autism, cancer and so on...

After all, we know MC work, if you here you've probably seen it work and change people's lives, so it's a pharma stock without the pharma risk.

This looks to me like a buy now. The weekly close will confirm if we have a breakout or not, but looks VERY likely.

Do your research carefully and invest only money you don't need - stocks are long term markets -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZLD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
44.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $5.049M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.0¢ 46.0¢ 42.0¢ $5.879K 13.71K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 114 41.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
42.0¢ 8972 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZLD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.