NEN 0.00% 22.0¢ neon capital ltd

breakout imminent (with charts), page-10

1. 1,502 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 25
    SB - 100% behind you. Am in same position re up to my limit also (well, to be really honest, I'm pretty much all-in), and locked and loaded.

In total agreement about benefit of positive news from US shifting sentiment and lifting the sp. Works in a very similar way to marketing i.e. the need to galvanise/convert interest and intention into buying action.

When it comes to charts It really depends on the settings re MACD, stochastics etc But to my eye the Bollinger Bands are narrowing (narrower than normal), often indicative of an imminent break out (either direction).

The Parabolic SAR is also forming a very solid and deep uptrend below the price action very much like the patterns in late June early December 2012 that presaged strong price rises.

Another indicator of interest is the pivot point, currently sitting at 26.5c, coincidentally also the current sp.

Basically, when all said and dun, in reality it's the VN spud/results and other imminent anns that will drive the sp, not the charts.

A lot of water can pass under the bridge in the ~3 weeks until spud.

Oh yeh, don't forget to throw some salt over ya left shoulder and touch wood - these are as effective as praying.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NEN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.