AS1 9.09% 1.0¢ asara resources limited

breakout imminent, page-5

1. 11,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 626
    This company has been around a long time and not achieved anything of note. Rick Crabb has been its Chairman for many years (since 2001, I think), and I am wondering if he is any good. He is the long term Chairman of OEL (which I have held since 2007) and while it has some good assets it has not really made much progress (unless the BHPB farmin finds some oil). Crabb is a full time director - does anyone know if he has had any success with any of his companies? At least he has a bit of skin in GMR as an incentive to achieve something.

What I am wondering is whether there is something seriously wrong with GMR's management? Yesterday I posted my surprise that GMR had not done any aeromagnetic survey despite having the sort of tenements where this is really a necessity.

Perhaps they should consider selling the tenements in Sweden and using the cash in Africa where they have some very prospective tenements.

DuketheDog - thanks for helping to push up the share price this morning. GMR will remain a small investment for me, unless they prove up something really interesting. At present it is just a spec.

loki

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AS1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $8.821M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $999 99.88K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 900111 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 1082531 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.01am 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AS1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.