ORP 0.00% 6.6¢ orpheus uranium limited

breakout line retest and bounce today , page-3

1. 7,486 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 515
    Surprisingly tight given the extra shares but then again the few newbies went to tight hands anyway Rogues ...

Reckon most the old stale bulls are out and probably plenty of value seekers waiting to pounce from the shadows on trigger thru 4.0+

Every time I look and compare it to its "peers" at similar development stage, I drool and buy some more core for the glory box haha. Where has that buyer last at 3.8 bid for size disappeared to haha.

All under 4.0 are considered core hold for mine, looking for x 3 rerate to match peer group average short - medium term, then x 3 again when producing, adjustable down for any further sharecap dilution and up for any rise in POG of course.

And 4.0+ confirmed techno-break would inspire me to start buying the trading parcels which are integral to my L/T core + trading parcel MO ........ trade the pivots and apply gains to core holding cost reductions to hopeful eventual freecarry to maturity.

Thats been a time proven successful formula for me in uptrends and thats what I see POG being in and yeah, agree, about to bolt outa the gate.

Someone recently mused with me the potential for default in Comex gold delivery, coming September contract. At first I thought he had a few too many, espesh when he further mused he heard a rumour the yanks were urgently "laundering" USD thru their foreign embassies for FOREX haha. Then I thought about it and its fit with my GORM CTs haha.

Suffice to say end September / early October might offer another testing time for USDX which seems to be a day to day proposition from here. Wouldnt take much to set POG alight thru 970+ espesh if that kinda stuff if true.

Meanwhile we watch and wait for market pivotal triggers as techno-chart continues to morph into a very interesting shape.

As u said tho, now that the boyz are set, the cowdust has settled, and we have had a S/t minor breakout, it just needs someone next to tell the world how freaking cheap this baby is and we will soon be headed for double figures IMO.

Imagine if we get a coincident major pivotal breakout in POG same time. All our Christmasses at once Rogues.

IMBOOC

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ORP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.6¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.52M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17255 6.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.9¢ 100000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ORP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.