ALA 11.1% 15.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Breakout Looming, page-12

1. 4,145 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 201
    Folks

Just a few bobs worth here.
    Again I come from a non rose coloured glasses perspective these days.
    Sorry to tell you all but SUD has been victim of day traders this past few days. Its a regular thing on an approximate two monthly cycle. So the next wave of SP spike wont be for a while IMHO, unless a deal is struck.

Its very clear. I suspect the SP will drift back to the 4c support level, and I expect t to languish around these levels for another few weeks or until they announce something.

To be frank one is better off shifting to other stocks keep watching SUDA daily and then when and if SC and his band of merry men announce something get on board. No one will be left behind in my opinion.
    Years and years of being in SUDA tell me I have nothing to worry about with any sudden movement.

1.3, 2.9 and 2.5 million traded with a SP rise to 4.7c in that time from 4c and now back to 4.3c does not, I repeat does not constitute a breakout people. It doesn't register on the calculator when trying to measure % to no of shares being close to a 990million.
    It will drift back to 4c.

I don't mean to burst bubbles here, because believe you me I understand the hope chip everyone in here has.
    A sense of realism is what will keep one sane.
    All the best to all

PS As always I hope to be proven wrong

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.0¢
Change
0.015(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $157.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
14.0¢ 15.0¢ 14.0¢ $106.6K 736.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 487932 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 50000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.36pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.