CBH 0.00% 7.0¢ coolabah metals limited

breakout looming, page-9

1. 7,163 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Yeah Enigma ,he does seem to have a thing for me.
    He likes to take a cheap potshot at me every week or two ,then disappear into his cave .
    Sort of like the school yard bully thing , if they're not smart enough to beat you intellectually, they will shout at you ,and try to beat you up.
    I try to keep others informed on CBH as I have done a lot of research and believe this company will go up .
    I dont believe anything I say here will make it go up any earlier , but some may pick it up and make money on it when it runs .It pays to do your own research ,but sometimes a little snippet from these posts can direct your research efforts . I believe that if a company performs well and is undervalued ,eventually it will gravitate towards true value . Others like Toothygoon believe that if the share price doesnt go up in 2 weeks its a dog .But thats a very simplistic notion ,usually by a simple person .
    My definition of a dog is a company that constantly makes fundamental mistakes that affect the shareprice in a detrimental way .
    CBH management have performed brilliantly , so there is no way they could be put in that category . Cheers .

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CBH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.