ALA 1.61% 15.3¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Hi Jaggin' I'm not a believer that they will be selling off the...

1. 2,304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 328
    Hi Jaggin'

I'm not a believer that they will be selling off the whole company - yet.

Maybe after they have a done one (or two) out-licenses and then they sell the Co. and Baker walks away with a big tick on his CV and a shot with Big Pharma.I'm actually sort of expecting (in the long run) some Hopper mediated agglomeration of his companies on the ASX - which I really can't see being a good thing and would be very happy to be proven wrong.

Whether or not there is an out-license event in the near future who knows as they haven't even started clinical trails yet. Having said that and on the positive side, there's been a couple of big sales of pre-clinical products over past years and if we are lucky we'll snag another that's keen on an iNKT product collaboration. As an add-on, the recent in-licensing deal of SPX-101 adds diversity to the ALA stable as it (potentially) diversifies into the solid tumour field.

upload_2023-10-29_9-3-59.png upload_2023-10-29_9-3-59.png
    As to why Hopper has distanced himself, one would like to think that it's because he's got great faith in Baker. I wouldn't have thought that Micheal said 'bugger off this is my show', because Hopper is a player in this space and burning bridges with those types ain't very good business.

Wrt the recent IMU saga, their acquisition of a CAR-T platform I reckon lends great credibility to the onCARlytics/CAR-T story and as such should bode well for the in-vivo trials of ALA-101 and their CF33-CD19 virus. So I'm looking fwd to that data being published (supposedly) in Q4,2023).

If the results are successful (and despite having 5+2 MM in the bank) there's potentially another CR in the making. Regardless of what happens here, there will be more CR's particularly for clinical trails, that's inevitable, one can only hope that they are done after share price appreciation and not under fire-sale conditions.

Wrt Baker looking after shareholders time will tell. Maybe he will turn out to be one of the few good MD's in the micro-spec space. He certainly a smart man.

The chart looks good however and this company is a long way from EMS/SUD days.

Not sure that this helps Jaggin' (there seems to be a lot of words here without much substance). Bottom line is it's a waiting game, and I can't see any (confirmed) red flags on the radar.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
15.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.61%)
Mkt cap ! $160.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
15.5¢ 15.5¢ 15.0¢ $82.79K 539.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18124 15.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
15.5¢ 108897 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.46pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ALA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.