ALA 0.00% 16.0¢ arovella therapeutics limited

Breakout Looming?, page-343

1. 1,535 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 510
    To make an objective comparison do I need to have shares in neither company? Or both? Equal amounts invested in both?

Or what if I made an objective comparison last week and invested accordingly, is it no longer objective? It's a common fallacy spouted on HC that forum members can't be objective, usually when discussing a company they don't hold.

Anyway, was just responding to someone comparing yesterdays trading of ALA and CHM who was wondering whether there was some capital being reallocated between the two. Don't panic, I'm not here to downramp ALA.

Could be any number of things going on in the background. But the SP trend over the past 6 months has been hugely positive, so wouldn't read too much into the last few trading days - maybe just a simple profit taking. I do agree, a CR is coming and it would be a great time to lock in a decent cash runway while the valuation is so healthy.

Since you asked, heres a clinical progress comparison.

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/6012/6012328-47377c1a98863743fa947991cc2df492.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ALA (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.