MRD 0.00% 0.1¢ mount ridley mines limited

Hey Ace, I definitely agree with what you’re saying!I do think...

1. 187 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Hey Ace, I definitely agree with what you’re saying!

I do think though that there is nothing wrong with people discussing what they are seeing especially if they don’t understand what they are seeing and trying to learn.

Everyone here has different level of experience and knowledge and it can be away for more experienced guys who have been around for along time such as yourself to potentially help guide them if you please or see fit.
    Understandably everyone is in the share market for their own reasons and playing with a different amount of wealth but that wealth is relative to each individual so a little to some may seem like everything to some (obviously only play with what you can lose). It might be beneficial if people in general stop calling each other out in a derogative way, at the end end of the day an active forum is better than a dead forum.

I understand that some fearful views of a dump can be down ramping but I have been trying to give them a potential reason as to why they do not need to fear and educate from the small amount that I’ve learnt.

I respect what you post and the information you bring to the table is priceless so please know this comes from a point of respect and you can completely disregard what I have said if you want

To be clear I am happy with how MRD has been tracking and I am in for the long haul.

Anyway mate, thank you and I look forwards to where MRD goes.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MRD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $7.785M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
142 411694644 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 102416970 54
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.2¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.2¢ 0.2¢ 0.2¢ 2066667
Last updated 14.17pm 03/05/2024 ?
MRD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.