SBB 0.00% 1.2¢ sunbridge group limited

breakout Point is a close, page-102

1. 206 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6
    This looks good and the dividends are exceptional provided they pay them. Diversify your stock, I got lucky with TNG and grew my capital which has now been spread into other stocks while maintaining my initial investment.

I'm no expert... Set your limits and don't get emotionally involved. I started with blue chips and got annoyed with the slow growth. The blue chips are historically more stable yet they didn't suit my position for risk.

I look for stocks under 10c now with good potential with the intent to hold. I've been lucky with some and taken hits with others. I love seeing my portfolio in the green which was a far cry from the -7% to 7% fluctuations I saw with the blue chips. I'm sitting up around 60% on my original portfolios investment, I'd be around 5% if I didn't reassess my appetite for risk... I did get lucky with TNG and SER.

I'm hoping that my luck continues here.

Few questions, is the clothing export quality? I'm curious as the quality of goods here to there in comparison is of a less standard. I ask also as the average foreigner wouldn't fit into Chinese sizes, so do you really think opening a retail outlet here would reassure the market of its value?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SBB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.