ECT 14.3% 0.3¢ environmental clean technologies limited.

I hope the ESI Board before they head Overseas to sign will call...

1. 1,046 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 47
    I hope the ESI Board before they head Overseas to sign will call a Trading Halt which then extends into a Suspension of Trading to wipe all the Share buys & sells out of queue so when they announce this mega groundbreaking deal that the Company will be rerated immediately & open at a price it deserves to be at....

Churning through massive sell orders sitting in the queue just after a few pips profit will be disappointing scene to watch & not what I want to see occur when they finally announce this deal after the Board has put many years of hard work & effort in to getting to this point so am sure some of us would like to see a clean slate startup happen relevantly priced according to the terms they strike in it...would like to see at least a 5c open but looking at the sell queue this is unlikely to happen seeing presently 38 million shares to wade through just to get to 5.2c...saying 'scram it guys' isn't going to work so you will need forcible removal ha!

Am sure if they head over to sign a Contract they will take a few days or maybe a week to go over all the paperwork with Lawyers etc & nut it all out so both sides are happy so I would say they will have to call a Suspension of Trading while they get the final conditions correct on the Contract...just a guess but I hope if we believe the value is worth over 5c then all pull together to realise it - ie don't sell Shares so cheaply!

My opinion only hey but I'm just sick of seeing good companies completely dogged down or flogged when they actually bring something amazing to the table & we should reward ourselves - we're worth it lol!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $9.515M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $100 33.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 19062147 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 12731463 25
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ECT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.