GRK 0.00% 0.2¢ green rock energy limited

breakout to the upside, page-4

1. 733 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    yeah Radd, I know the feeling. I initially bought these ages ago when they were 3.5 cents and kept buying all the way up to 20. average is 12. have been a loyal shareholder and will continue to be so. I would like to buy more but the portfolio needs to recover a bit further to free up some profits on other positions before I can load up again..

Eventually the WA government will work out what they are going to do with Native Title in WA for the geo permits and eventually the company will get a partner for OD.

One of the more curious aspects of the GFC has been the drop in cost of drilling! Materials costs have gone way down and the slap in the oil price has meant that previously suitable oil rigs capable of drilling to the required depths for geothermal holes are becoming more available. There is a silver lining to the clouds after all.
    I still have in my mind that these guys have a resource right on top of infrastructure and that counts for a lot. Obviously geodynamics leads the pack in the sector and it nice to see its sp moving back to par.
    I hear news is not far away which will bring a smile to your dial and the 10c will be a distant memory.
    cheers and good luck
    omg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GRK (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.