CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

My favourite bit from our intellectual genius is that “sales...

1. 1,411 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1246
    My favourite bit from our intellectual genius is that “sales revenue doesn’t cover manufacturing costs”. Since CCO is working on 40-50% profit margins I think he is in the wrong game. There is a very good post above or in the other thread that explains exactly where we need to be to reach profitability and a decent guideline on the time it will take to get there as well as the expected SP once there.

At the end of the day we know this is a speccy right now. Get it right we 10 bag, get it wrong we have 9 more lives to get it right. That’s the way I see it. Had many go wrong, only need a few to go right.

CCO is in its infancy and only just tapped a couple of markets, Oz, US and NZ. If they can get proper established in any of these they will be a winner, add the rest of the world and god only knows. Stress, anxiety, sleep and relaxing alcohol alternative, sounds like things the western world in particular could embrace. I’ve given it to Fijian friends and they rate it. Either way it’s a good distraction from my battery mineral interests which are in the toilet right now. They are at the bottom of the third big wave over the last 12 years. Luckily they have paid for some great family holidays with a bit of profit taking.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $16.34M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.8¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $26.24K 3.279M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 11945642 0.7¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 163627 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.