CCO 0.00% 0.5¢ the calmer co international limited

I’ve had my fair share of disappointing quarters here, no doubt...

1. 1,368 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1209

I’ve had my fair share of disappointing quarters here, no doubt and the SP reflects that. Fair to say they didn’t get it right to begin with and had many other issues such as COVID, supply chains and next to useless third parties, I get it. I just get the feeling that they have turned a corner and have started to get it right. They have created a platform now that should work. Yes there may still be teething problems but momentum is our friend. 40% growth month on month e-sales is fine by me.

Anyway I’m putting my money where my mouth is and have taken up 1 mill of the options today and another mill last week. Doesn’t matter the price of the next raise as long as retail have equal opportunity to get in, I’ll take them up also, so no dilution in real terms.

We will find out who the real clown is over the next year or two. But neither of you two do yourself any favours, Mr pumpy dumpy is a straight out clown no denying, I’ve got a bit more sympathy for Stockholm syndrome as you obviously believed and were let down. Just need to let go now.

Win, lose, draw, who knows. But at $5 million MC there is plenty of room to 10 bag. As I have said above only need 1 out of 10 to stay even, one out of less you win. Buying high and selling low you lose every time. All my big winners have dropped considerably before the massive rises and conviction and buying low made all the difference. I first bought in here at 11 or 12 c. If it went up from there it may go up 100-200%. Buying a lot more options at 0.3c or heads at 0.6c has the opportunity to go up many more times.

I’ll put it on the table now I lost it all from TAW (A40) and had plenty of other duds but had a Disallowed and 30 bagger so life goes on. Sometimes you just need to look away as I’m doing with my battery mineral stocks. In hind sight should have taken more profits but I don’t like paying too much tax. That’s my lesson. Losing 40% in tax is better than losing 40% on paper sometimes. Never stop learning and never think you know it all.

I am sure this would make more sense if I was on Kava rather than top shelf Wild Turkey tonight.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.913M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $579 115.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 12777608 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 25944025 23
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 01/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ 2625000
Last updated 14.22pm 01/05/2024 ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.