CCO 0.00% 0.8¢ the calmer co international limited

I think these Guys are in one helluva position with the...

1. 80 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 21
    I think these Guys are in one helluva position with the soon-to-be-launched Kava shots. Thanks to their total control of the supply chain and processing close to source, they can tap into all the goodies. I read somewhere that most Kava competitors grow in Vanuatu but then export as unprocessed root to China or India for extraction. Those competitors would not be in a position to emulate the Taki Mai Kava shot, so this could be a space we get to enjoy all to our good selves! I was amazed when in the supermarket the other day how many dietary shots are now on offer in the refrigerated section. We're following the trend that's already blown up in USA. And we will be the only Kava player in that space that meets all Australian regulatory requirements. Plus, I'm sure the CCO crew have designs on taking Taki Mai Kava shots well beyond AU shores. I'm so excited to buy and try this product when it reaches Coles shelves next month. Dr Noble; I'm super impressed by your well thought out turnaround of this company. The share price is due for a re-rate and it can't be too far down the track.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CCO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.61M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2185501 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 2350000 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.40am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CCO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.