VCN 0.00% 11.0¢ vulcan resources limited

breakout .... up 6 per cent today, page-11

1. 245 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    Hi J

Just like to reiterate what others have said & say VCN is cheap very cheap

Was concerned about some of the issues you brought up myself ,however after speaking with the management
    late last year I walked away more impressed.

Brief summation

# Finland is a leading supplier of mining equipment &
    enginering techniques (Aussie experience v finnish know how ,this going to work well)

# Community support for the mine . Already have held town meeting to help with enviromental issues

#Its a growing resource with a natural hedge on commodity prices as it has a diverse mix ( & yes cobalt a big winner)

#Very impessive mgt team put together with sole focus on getting production up & running

#Funding is going to be a combo of debt /equity IE
    LRF convertible note (capex aprrox $130m)

# Quality list of top 10 shareholders (better now
    dragon overhang has been placed)

#Main negative has been lack of support for VCN from the Aust broking community ,thats easy to understand when its simply smarter to buy an existing Aust producer or as a punter the next U hopeful. However recent presentation & pending broker roadshows will help the cause ,commencement of the mine is not that far away remember.

Have brought the stock on drip every month for the last 18mths, probably top 20 now .The end objective has been the same

Wait until production commences or when the stock becomes to expensive ,,,,,im still waiting

cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.